Domestic and foreign investment underlines the importance of the development of economic globalization. Located between the Bohai Sea economic area – an international port city – and the economic center of the north, Tianjin effectively introduces international capital and makes full use of the development of Tianjin Industrial Parks as an effective approach to combining domestic and foreign capital and resources. In order to promote the economic development of Tianjin city, and, at the same time provide a direct dialogue platform for domestic and foreign countries, we sincerely invite you to attend this Investment Attraction Seminar, and hope that you can find an appropriate investment project.
Introduction of WuQing Industrial Park
- The history, location, and transportation of WuQing.
- The specifications,basic facilities, supporting facilities, and employment sector.
- Introduction of the service environment, preferential policies, eco-environment, and the leading industrial sectors.
- Key investment regions: electronic information, biological medicine, machinery manufacturing, new energy, new material and more
Introduction of BeiChen Industrial Park
- The infrastructure, supporting facilities and structural situation.
- The eco-environment, service environment and preferential policies.
- The leading industry of BeiChen Industrial Park.
- Key investment regions: new energy, wind power energy, medical equipment, and logistics.
Question and answer session about the investment attraction within each company
- Cong LANG, Wuqing Industrial Park Investment Minister
- Guangmin LI, Beichen Industrial Park Investment Minister