Sustainable Real Estate: Returns on Energy Initiatives and Work Place Solutions
Wednesday, January 25th 2012, 8:00am-10:30amPDT/ Streamed Panel Discussion: 8:30am-10:00amPDT/ 11:30am-1:00pmEDT/ 17:30-19:00 (Paris-Frankfurt)
As work environments and work place efficiency become greater focal points in corporations' sustainability efforts, managers are taking a deeper look into best management practices for both leased and owned real estate. On January 25th, we convene experts in this field as well as successful corporate property managers who will share the methodologies and best practices that have achieved real estate energy efficiency goals.
1. Managing Real Estate: Efficient Work Place Solutions
- What are the easiest intiatives to increase energy efficiency in regard to common lease terms and conditions?
- How does work place efficiency affect decisions on choosing the right property and whether to lease or buy, and the depth to which energy efficiency initiatives are driven?
- What are central factors when maximizing employee productivity?
- How important is it to employees to work in an environmentally friendly environment? How does a low carbon facility affect talent acquisition?
2. Integrating Renewable Energy: What Works and What Doesn’t?
- What factors come into play when a property manager chooses to incorporate renewable energy into their portfolio? What are the available options?
- What is the ROI with integrated renewable projects? Which renewable energy sources aquire the least amount of risk considering the volitiliy of new technologies within solar, wind and other new companies.
- What are the incentives available to corporations incorporating renewable energies into their current portfolios?
- What are common mistakes made by coporations looking to manage their real estate more efficiently?
- From a consulting point of view, what are the best choices a corporation can make to make their real estate more dynamic, smart and an overall value to their companies product or service?
T3 Advisors, David Bergeron, Managing Director
Adobe Systems, Randy Knox, Former Sr. Director Global Work Place Solutions
WSP Environment and Energy USA, Jessica Kennedy, Project Director, Sustainability & Energy Division
BuildingWise, Barry Giles, Founder
The Daily Energy Report, Ben Lack, CEO & Chief Conversationalist
Location: Garden Court Hotel, 520 Cowper St. Palo Alto, CA 94301
For more information or requests to join the panel, email: