Developing Data Driven Decisions for Energy Managers and CSOs
Thursday, July 31st, 2014, 9:30am - 12:00pm EST / Streamed Panel Discussion: 7:00am - 8:30am PST / 10:00am - 11:30am EST / 16:00 - 17:30 (Paris-Brussels)
With the advent of advanced analytics, corporations are able to scrutinize how sustainable and cost-effective their operations, supply chain, suppliers, investments, and employee behaviors are. This performance data is important not just for the purposes of greening practices, but also for providing greater transparency to investors and consumers, who are increasingly eco-conscious. Harnessing energy data for strategic planning will attain energy reduction, sustainability and profit margin goals.
In this meeting, we will examine how companies are using big data to make decisions for their triple bottom line and achieve leadership buy in.
- How can be big data be leveraged to drive energy optimization that reduces costs and boosts sustainability performance?
- How to communicate the importance of energy data to top management?
- What is the importance of fast and reliable reporting?
- How to make continuous operational improvements?
- How is big data used to drive sustainability performance?
- What are the main challenges in collecting and using such large volumes of data?